We provide high-end trainings on grant writing, scientific writing and publishing, presentation techniques, and science communication.
Grant writing (GrWri)
Strategies and hands-on tools for framing and writing successful grant applications.
Scientific writing and publishing (SciWriPub)
Strategies and hands-on tools for planning, writing, and publishing impactful scientific papers.
Presentation techniques (Pres Tech)
Storytelling, audience adaptation, slide design and confident delivery.
Media and opinion (SciMedOp)
Framing, pitching and writing news, press releases and opinion pieces.
A few of our clients
- Agora Materiae and Forum Scientium graduate schools, Linköping University (SciWriPub x 3)
- COMPUTE research school, Lund University (SciWriPub x 2)
- Danish Cancer Society Research Center (GrWri, SciWri)
- Department of Physics, Chalmers University of Technology (GrWri, SciWriPub x 3)
- Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University (SciWriPub)
- Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy, Uppsala University (GrWri)
- Gothenburg University (SciWriPub x 2)
- Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research Dresden (GrWri)
- LIGHTer PhD network, national network in Sweden (SciWriPub x 3, PresTech)
- Lund Stem Cell Center, Lund University (SciWriPub x 3)
- Lund University (SciWriPub x 2)
- Mid Sweden University (GrWri, SciWriPub x 2, PresTech)
- NanoLund Center for Nanoscience, Lund University (SciWriPub x 4, PresTech)
- Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research, University of Copenhagen (SciWriPub x 3, PresTech)
- Oslo Metropolitan University (SciWriPub)
- Oslo University and Future Earth (Norway) (SciMedOp)
- School of Life Sciences, Beijing Normal University, (SciWriPub)
- School of Physics and Technology, Wuhan University (SciWriPub x 3)
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research (SciWriPub x 2)
- Victoria University of Wellington (SciWriPub)
- Örebro University (GrWri)