We have worked successfully with clients around the world to help enhance the impact of their research.
Some of the clients we have worked with
University of Florida
Chalmers Institute of Technology
University of Copenhagen
Danish National Biobank
Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry
Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research
Universität Duisburg Essen
University of Salzburg
University of Science and Technology of China
University Wuhan University
University of Auckland
Explore our history
- Nellie Linander joined us in the role of Training Product Manager
- Developed new coaching sessions that involve moderated peer feedback to guide researchers in developing grant applications.
- Two large applications supported in 2017 were successful in obtaining major funding in 2018; 700 MDKK (Center for Basic Metabolic Research) and 78 MDKK (Center for Healthy Aging).
- Over 80% of the Swedish Research Council (VR) applications we supported editorially were successful, greatly surpassing the typical average success rate of about 25%.
- Malin Malmsjö’s application funded by the Swedish Cancer Society (Cancerfonden).
- Reports: Helped develop major self-evaluation reports and strategy documents for three centers funded by the Novo Nordisk Foundation – the Center for Protein Research (CPR), the Center for Stem Cell Biology (DanStem) and the Center for Biosustainability (CFB). The CPR and DanStem projects involved end-to-end support that included the conceptual, editorial and creative aspects. The CFB project involved editorial support.
- Developed and delivered first workshop on presentation techniques
- Delivered trainings in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany
- Supported the centers for Basic Metabolic Research and Healthy Aging, both at the University of Copenhagen, in developing major applications for funding for the centers
- 2/3 of applications for funding from the Swedish Research Council we supported LiU-CircM with, were successful
- Supported Tomas Lindahl’s successful VR3R grant (8% success rate)
- Report: Provided editorial support on developing a major self-evaluation report for the Danish National Biobank
- Facilitation: We led several workshops to help research organizations in Sweden (LiU-CircM), Denmark (cluster of research centers at the University of Copenhagen) and Germany (Leibniz Insitute for Solid State and Materials Research) to identify synergies and research collaborations
- Initiated and completed a major rebranding of Elevate and developed and launched a new (this) website
- Ninad Bondre joined us; Stockholm office launched
- Developed and delivered first workshop on communicating beyond the journals, at the University of Oslo
- Delivered trainings in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, China, New Zealand
- Reports: End-to-end support on the self-evaluation and strategy development of the Center for Healthy Aging, University of Copenhagen
- Cara Harrison joined us
- Grants: Supported the successful application for funding for the Centre for Antibiotic Resistance Research at the University of Gothenburg
- Communication: End-to-end support on a major communications project for the Center for Protein Research at the University of Copenhagen
- Delivered trainings in Sweden, Denmark, Canada
- Office moved from Lund to Malmö
- Developed and delivered first workshop on grant application writing, at Lund University
- Began offering editorial support for applications for funding from the European Research Council
- >60 editorial support assignments handled
- >20 seminars/workshops delivered in Sweden, Denmark, China
- Grants: Supported the successful application for extended funding, from the Novo Nordisk Foundation, for the Center for Protein Research, University of Copenhagen
- Conversion to a private limited company
- Developed processes for providing editorial support on grant applications
- Provided editorial support for >50 research articles and applications for funding (from the Swedish Research Council and the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation)
- Five seminars/workshops delivered around Sweden
- Rebranding and website redesign